Screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshots

20191223221752_1.jpg20191223221644_1.jpg20191223221730_1.jpg20191223221630_1.jpg

PIcs looks Great...

Comment

I have IL2 BOS and Cliffs of Dover, been thinking lately to go back to DCS and BMS Falcon ( just had another update) , Cliffs should be releasing their new theater sometime soon too i guess, means setting up the warthog and pack away the wheel and stop racing, Mmmm should I ?

Comment

After the crap run I’m having atm driving, I’m seriously considering taking wheel and pedals off my rig and bolting warthog and pedals on. if ya going back to DCS you should look at getting voice attack (google it) even if only to command other aircraft by voice instead of keyboard...good for BOS too.

Comment

Ive thought about voice attack before, ive got flight school for FSX and another program somewhere that use voice commands, great for immersion. The racing is a bit quiet this time of year.
          I have normally raced for a while then switched back to flight sims for a bit but ive had my wheel setup for two years now.
          I made a setup for my WH stick on a post and a stick extension so the stick is in front and between the legs, trackir and a pair of thrustmaster cougar MFD's ( those are great and can use them for anything) .
          Ive had a couple hard drives die so I havnt had the room to reinstall BOS, But I have had DCS, FSX, Cliffs of Dover , ELITE dangerous , on and kept updated calling me back. A couple of weeks ago I reinstalled BMS Falcon's latest update.
          Thinking I will go back to the flight sims till the end of the month and see if the numbers pick up for a bit more racing.

Comment

Luv this mirror to see if your gear is down

mirror.jpg

Comment

This one from DCS, the water

20200106161927_1.jpg

Comment

DCS main page

20200107142021_1.jpg

Comment

Don't think I'm supposed to park here.

no parking.jpg