• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT3 champ rnd4

FDG-DV8
    sigpic
    Who needs the NBN :highly_amused:

Getting unknown base mod error now when joining server.

Comment

Has the server had the latest update?

Comment

yep, server updated this morning... in your launcher go to your content page and hover over the asterix beside the vmod, it should tell you what it thinks you are missing.....if vmod is not there, in windows explorer got to your ....steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Packages folder and see if there is a fdg vmod (FDG-GT3Server-Rnd4.rfmod) in there with no .rfmod extension...if there is edit filename and add .rfmod and then recheck the content page in launcher.

Comment

There's also been updates for the power pack GT3's in the last couple of days.... if you have a squiz in your ....\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Installed\Vehicles folders for the various gt3's should look same as these;

gt3-5.JPGgt3-4.JPGgt3-3.JPGgt3-2.JPGgt3-1.JPG

Comment

There was also another small server update this afternoon, server has been updated again....see how ya go now Worm

Comment

Still no good. Before when trying to enter it started to download the Bentley it gave the base mod error. Now it's trying to download the Vette and gives me that error. I haven't tried anything Goanna said yet tho.

Comment

Sounds like your power pack update hasnít worked....close rF2, verify game in steam, that should trigger the download..if that doesnít work go to your inventory and click the unsubscribe button for each of the vehicles...fire up rF2 and power pack should download the latest.

Comment

I'll check it out tomorrow night.

Comment

I've got no idea, still can't get it working. Every car says unknown base mod. I can still join JFF server but maybe they haven't updated. Anyone available to get on TS?

Comment

On TS now Worm

Comment

Working...
                      X