GT3 s397 Champ 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT3 s397 Champ 2019

What ever car you start the champ in is the car you must run for series , so choose wisely :)
    Last edited by -=[FDG]=-DV8; 8th-January-2019, 10:33 AM.
    FDG-DV8
    sigpic
    Who needs the NBN :highly_amused:

Good one DV what Car ???? mmmm working on that........ R6 interesting track haven't raced that one :glee:
    sigpic

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects.

Comment

I'm in, Audi!

Comment

Aston Martin for me.

Comment

The Aston Martin is out with an up-date for the McLaren 720s

Comment

Originally posted by OR~wayno View Post
            Aston Martin for me.
            But you started in a beema , didn't you???? :)
            FDG-DV8
            sigpic

Comment

Yes but only because my Aston was still in the shop, so I raced the BMW the hardest car to drive so I didn't get an advantage.

Comment

DV8 I know that there are no exceptions to what you said in your post. "What ever car you start the champ in is the car you must run for series , so choose wisely".
                So I did chose wisely and chose the ASTON MARTIN and that is why I posted my chose, for all the cars where not ready yet.
                Now know one replied to so no, you can not choose that car. If they had I would not of run that race, until the Aston was ready.
                I would of got on TS and said can't race tonight my car is till in the shop. Now what would you all have said on TS that night?

Now no one else has a claim for I am the only one that said on the 10th at a 11.13 AM that I would be racing the Aston.

So let me know what I say is a fair claim and I can race the Aston.

wayno

Comment

Originally posted by OR~wayno View Post
                  DV8 I know that there are no exceptions to what you said in your post. "What ever car you start the champ in is the car you must run for series , so choose wisely".
                  So I did chose wisely and chose the ASTON MARTIN and that is why I posted my chose, for all the cars where not ready yet.
                  Now know one replied to so no, you can not choose that car. If they had I would not of run that race, until the Aston was ready.
                  I would of got on TS and said can't race tonight my car is till in the shop. Now what would you all have said on TS that night?

Now no one else has a claim for I am the only one that said on the 10th at a 11.13 AM that I would be racing the Aston.

So let me know what I say is a fair claim and I can race the Aston.

wayno
                  100% agree with you Wayno, Aston wasn't ready and i can hands down say the BMW is the worst car to drive and setup.

Comment

fishing.png

Comment

FDG-DV8
                      sigpic

Comment

I can't find this mod on steam shop or workshop. Where do ya get it?

Comment

Here ya go Grazie , its the challengers pack
                          https://store.steampowered.com/app/365960/rFactor_2/
                          FDG-DV8
                          sigpic

Comment

Thx DVee

Comment

Ya probably already got it, but youíll also need the GT3 Power pack that came out last year...just in case you donít have it....=> https://store.steampowered.com/items...0/detail/1001/

Comment

Working...
                              X